- Tips for Volunteering
Be selective Think about what matters to you, and be selective about where you spend your time. Choosing...
- Volunteering as a Family
Today, families are finding new ways to spend time together—and volunteering is one way to do just that. There...
- Tips for Student and Youth Volunteering
Ask around: Word of mouth is the best way to learn about opportunities. If you find an organization that interests...
- Benefits of Volunteering
Whether it is important to you to solve a community problem, advance a worthy cause or to develop as a person,...
- The Newest and Best Way to Make an Impact
Get Connected is an easy-to-use web-based platform that matches the right donors, advocates, and volunteers with the right opportunities in our neighborhoods. Use Get Connected to find ways to give your unused materials and household items to agencies in need of donations, advocate for causes that require your passionate voice, and volunteer your time in ways that make a real difference.
United Way Values Volunteers
Did you know that April is National Volunteer Month?
In honor of National Volunteer Month, Volunteer SouthCoast is looking to get 100 new volunteers registered on our site by April 30th.
To register, simply click the red “Login/Join” button on the top left of the screen. From there, create a free profile and start exploring the various opportunities in your local community that need your help!
Welcome to Volunteer SouthCoast!
This website is THE place for volunteerism in the SouthCoast! We enourage you to GET CONNECTED; browse our lists of volunteer opportunities, in-kind needs, upcoming events and organizations to find out where you can make the greatest impact.
Volunteer SouthCoast is an initiative of United Way of Greater Fall River, United Way of Greater New Bedford and United Way of Greater Plymouth County.
If you would like one-on-one assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local United Way.
UWGFR: Contact Linda Quinn at 508-678-8361
UWGNB: Victoria Grasela at 508-994-9625 ext. 10
UWGPC: Kimberly Allen at 508-583-6306 ext. 106
- Scott C: became a fan of "United Way of Greater New Bedford" - Apr 22, 2014
- Scott C: joined the site - Apr 22, 2014
- Sharon J: replied to the Opportunity "Grant Administrative Assistant" - Apr 20, 2014
- Sharon J: joined the site - Apr 20, 2014
- Sandra J: replied to the Opportunity "Easter Egg Hunt April 19" - Apr 18, 2014
- Sandra J: joined the site - Apr 18, 2014
- Pamela T: became a fan of "Bristol County District Attorney's Office" - Apr 18, 2014
- Pamela T: became a fan of "YMCA Southcoast" - Apr 18, 2014
- Pamela T: joined the site - Apr 18, 2014
- sierra c: joined the site - Apr 17, 2014
- Serve Rhode Island: posted a new need "2nd Annual Earth Day Spring Cleaning" - 6 days ago
- The Brockton Salvation Army: posted a new need "Maintenance" - Apr 16, 2014
- The Brockton Salvation Army: posted a new need "Cleaning" - Apr 16, 2014
- Mayflower RSVP, Inc. : posted a new need "Medical Transport Driver " - Apr 14, 2014